GROUND FLOOR / HIGH EXPOSURE / RETAIL OR OFFICE - 200SQM + Storage
- 3 Phase / Grease Trap
- Highway Exposure
Perfectly position just metres from the Erina/Terrigal Intersection on the corner of Penrose Crescent and Central Coast Highway. You can't be more exposed to traffic. 400m from Erina Fair and right next door to the Adventist School and IGA Erina.
Shop 3 consists of:
* 195sqm ground floor; majority open plan with a large dry kitchen and walk in refrigerators to the rear of the shop.
* 46sqm basement accessible via stairwell directly underneath. Can be converted into WC's or Office Space or simply leave as storage
* Floor to ceiling glass shop facade
* Common disabled WC, sits between Shop 2 and Shop 3
* Ample on site customer parking
* Ample on street parking
* 3 phase power available
* Separately metred power and water
* Tiling throughout
* Ducted A/C
* Secure basement parking
* Suited to cafe/restaurant or retail or office space
One of the most iconic buildings in Erina; everyone knows Caesars Coffee and Fine Food.
A 3 story / 3 shops red brick building with basement storage and secure parking, ground floor retail shops and first floor retail/office space with plenty of on site customer parking.
Central Coast CouncilPricing
All prices are indicative plus GST (if any).Lease Car Spaces
NegotiableBuilding Area 200 m² Land Area 1,200 m²